ALAMO is a software designed to build algebraic models from data. ALAMO can:
- build an algebraic model of a simulation or experimental black-box system
- use previously collected data for model building
- call a user-specified simulator to collect measurements
- enforce response variable bounds and other physical limits to regression models
- use a preexisting data set for model validation
- produce simplest possible algebraic models
We provide the software manual, example problems, and solver executables for download. In order to use ALAMO, a valid license is required. Visit our licenses page for more information.